Friday, March 09, 2007

BIRTHDAY + 65

That's right. Today (March 9) is my birthday. I am now officially on
Medicare!
Someone asked if I felt like I am 65. I don't know! What's it suppose
to feel like?
I do remember when I was somewhat younger thinking 65 was REAL OLD.
Now I am here, I don't feel like that. In fact the older I get the
younger you get if you are older than me!
I understand turning 65 is suppose to put you into a different
category. But since I don't know what that really is, I think I'll just
keep on being me. That I do know about!
So for all of you who are older than me, you are getting YOUNGER! And
for those who are younger, you'll be here one of these days. Its not so bad!
God bless.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
You got spam for your birthday! Nice. Happy 65th! I had no idea you were that old/young. :)
 
I spent my 26th at Lego Land. But 30 was really rough for me Brother Fred. As Becky mentioned, I wouldn't have pegged you at 65.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?