Wednesday, March 07, 2007

CHRISTIAN BLOGGERS

Some time ago I did a survey of Christian bloggers and was asked to post
a list of bloggers on my blog. There are about 300 on the list. I have
checked and most of them have not posted the list. Rather than posting
the list I am going to try to give a link to Rick Warrens page where the
list is. So if it works, the list is here
<http://rickwarren.typepad.com/rick_warren/2007/02/christian_blogg.html> .

If this does not work, I can always go in and delete it.
I have checked out some of the blogs. Some interesting reading if you
like to browse through other blogs.
Have fun. Pastor Fred


Comments:
I can't believe how many emergent sites are on that list! Is Saddleback headed that way?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?