Saturday, May 09, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY

   Though I do not do a traditional "Mother's Day" message, I do want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to any mother who might happen to read this.
  I also want to pay tribute to my mother who gave sacrificially so I could have some things she never had. She did without sometimes so I could have necessities. She gave of her time to encourage me and my brothers.
  Most important, she gave me her faith in God and encouraged me to always seek Him. She taught me that a life lived for God would be a successful life, regardless of worldly goods. Thank you, Mom!
  So as I pay tribute to my mother, it is somewhat of a challenge to any mother reading this. Give your children of your materials possessions, and your time, but most important find God in your life and pass it on to your children.
  
  God bless,
  Pastor Fred

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?