Friday, May 08, 2015

Blessed to be a Blessing!

Genesis 12:1-3 (NASB)
1  Now the LORD said to Abram,
"Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father's house,
To the land which I will show you;
2  And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
3  And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."
++++++++++++++++++++++
This is the record to God's call to Abram to leave home in the start of becoming a new nation. The key thought here is that God would bless him, so he would be a blessing to others.
That is God's plan for all of us. He blesses us so we can be a blessing to others.
Don't bottle up your blessings or save them for a rainy day. They will just disappear!
You are BLESSED to be a BLESSING! Watch God at work through you!
+++++++++
For those of you have noticed my absence here the last few days, I made a quick trip to California to do a Memorial Service for a dear friend last Saturday. I enjoyed sharing with her family and got to see many friends there in Greenville. I am about back into the grain of things here in OK, so hope to be back to regular postings.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?