Friday, May 15, 2015

Worried?

Psalm 116:1-4 (NASB)
1  I love the LORD, because He hears
My voice and my supplications.
2  Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.
3  The cords of death encompassed me
And the terrors of Sheol came upon me;
I found distress and sorrow.
4  Then I called upon the name of the LORD:
"O LORD, I beseech You, save my life!"
++++++++++++++++++++
Are you worried about something? Statistics tell us we are killing ourselves with worry! Why? God has promised to care for us, provide for us, and protect us. Why worry? The Psalmist had learned that God listens to him, and so he could trust Him in every situation, even in the fears of death.
So why worry? Call upon God in your time of need. Some fear bothering God! Not so! God loves and cares for us. Calling on Him shows our dependance on Him and exalts Him as the one who cares! So, "Don't worry, pray!"
May God grant you peace in your most fearful situation!  And remember to Thank Him!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?