Monday, July 06, 2015

Wait (Trust) on the LORD!

Psalm 26:11-14 (NKJV)
11  Teach me Your way, O LORD,
And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.
12  Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries;
For false witnesses have risen against me,
And such as breathe out violence.
13  I would have lost heart unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the LORD
In the land of the living.
14  Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say on the LORD!
++++++++++++++++++
   Wait on the LORD! In the bible "wait" is often used. It is not a passive word, it is an active word. It involves going on with life, depending on God to provide the need.
   We face various trials and storms in our life. How we respond to them will determine all our future. If we respond with futility, we may well waste our life. If we respond with faith in our God who we trust, He will provide.
   Of course trusting in Him involves first establishing a relationship with him through faith in Jesus Christ. He was the one who gave His life on the cross to make our relationship with God possible.
   Trust Him, move ahead, and see God at work in your life.
   It may not happen the way you want, but it will happen in a way that will provide for you and bring glory to God. That should be our first desire!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?