Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Glorify God!

Psalm 50:10-15 (NKJV)
10  For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills.
11  I know all the birds of the mountains,
And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.
12  "If I were hungry, I would not tell you;
For the world is Mine, and all its fullness.
13  Will I eat the flesh of bulls,
Or drink the blood of goats?
14  Offer to God thanksgiving
And pay your vows to the Most High.
15  Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me."
++++++++++++++++++
God provides our needs that we might glorify HIM! God provides for us out of His abundance (Philippians 4:19). We in turn give thanks to Him. He is GLORIFIED!
Remember: The focus is to be on HIM, not on the provision of our needs!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?