Wednesday, September 23, 2015

God's counsel brings joy!

Psalm 16: 7-9 (NASB)
7  I will bless the LORD who has counseled me;
Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night.
8  I have set the LORD continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
9  Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will dwell securely.
++++++++++++++++++++++
The psalmist knew that when he sought the counsel of the LORD, even his night thoughts would be directed by Him. When we seek His counsel, we can rest assured He will lead and direct. But we must be careful! What do we seek? Simply what we want? Hopefully we will continually seek His glory, and thank Him for His marvelous provisions. To God be the glory!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?