Thursday, September 24, 2015

Stand on the ROCK!

Psalm 27:5-6 (NASB)
5  For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.
6  And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me,
And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
   Tabernacle, tent, rock, etc. are all symbolic of where God is!
   When we are with Him, we stand above our enemies, as we stand on Him!
   What are your fears today? Trust Him to lift you up!
   We all go through trials and tough times, stand on the Rock and He will lift you up and carry you through! Remember to thank and praise Him!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?