Saturday, November 28, 2015

God's protection

Psalm 139:1-6 (NKJV)
1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
2 You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
3 You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
5 You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
+++++++++++++++++++++
I once saw verse 5 as "entrapment"!
Through the years, I have learned it really means protection. And just
now it occurs to me that this protection comes from Him because He knows
all about me and the protection I need!
To God be the Glory for His marvelous love and care for us!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?