Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Contentment from God!

Proverbs 30:7-9 (NKJV)
7 Two things I request of You
(Deprive me not before I die):
8 Remove falsehood and lies far from me;
Give me neither poverty nor riches ---
"Feed me with the food allotted to me;
9 Lest I be full and deny You,
And say, "Who is the LORD?"
Or lest I be poor and steal,
And profane the name of my God.
+++++++++++++
In Philippians 4:11, Paul said he had learned to be content in any
situation. This proverb tells us how we can do that. Depend on God to
provide for us and be content with what He provides. Too often we have a
list of things we want, and get upset when we do not get all we want.
Instead, we need to pray: "God give me what I need." Then we will really
be content!!! God loves us!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?