Monday, December 07, 2015

God at work!

Psalm 30:11-12 (NKJV)
11  You (God) have turned for me my
mourning into dancing;
You have put off my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
12  To the end that my glory may sing
praise to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give thanks
to You forever.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good
to those who love God,
to those who are called according to His purpose.
+++++++++++++++++++++
  e are told that God is always at work in our lives. Some will tell you that when we trust Jesus as Savior that everything will be good! The Bible does not back that up!!! The Bible does say that God is at work in our lives, in all situations. The Psalmist caught the idea in this passage. God does turn our mourning to celebration. He walks through the valleys (troubles) with us and brings us through as better people.
  So, if you are dealing with troubles and problems now, put your faith in God and see Him see you through and make you a better person in the process. He never promises that we will not have troubles. He does promise to always be there with us (who are trusting Him)!!! (See John 17:15, for Jesus statement.)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?