Saturday, December 05, 2015

God is at work!

Psalm 23:4-6 (NKJV)
4 Yeah, though I walk through the
valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For you are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in
the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD
Forever!
+++++++++++++
In the confused world in which we live
We must trust the Shepherd/Creator
Rather than the circumstances.
Regardless of what the world around us says,
There is still a God who loves us and will
Care for us as we trust Him.
So Instead of wringing your hands in fear,
Turn to God through faith in Jesus Christ,
And watch to see how He will work it out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?