Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Our Refuge

Psalm 142:1-2, 5 (NKJV)
1  I cry out to the LORD with my voice;
With my voice to the LORD I make my supplication.
2  I pour out my complaint before Him;
I declare before Him my trouble.
...
5  I cried out to You, O LORD:
I said, "You are my refuge,
My portion in the land of the living.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We live in an imperfect world,
therefore we will be offended from time to time.
When we are, we usually start complaining
to one another.
The psalmist brought his complaint to God!
When we do that, often He will change us.
Sometimes He will change the situation.
Whatever, when we remember He is our refuge,
we will find comfort in the midst of imperfection!
Depend on Him in every situation.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?