Thursday, December 31, 2015

What will you give?

Malachi 3:10 (NKJV)
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,"
Says the LORD of host, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.
++++++++++++++++++
The tithe is 10%. There is no question about that.
The question is, "Are we required to give a tithe today?
After all, that was under the law and we are under grace!?!
+++All week, you have probably heard people say,
"What did you get for Christmas?"
+++I'm sure you ask, "How does that fit together!
Both indicate self centered reasoning.
Instead of asking what did you get, why not ask "What did you give?"
I guess that would meddling when we direct it to others,
but, as we begin the New Year, my challenge to myself is to ask myself:
What will you give?
The tithe -- 10%? How about time? influence?
As we begin a new year, my prayer is: "God, what do you want me to give?"
"What do you want me to do? How do you want me use my time?"
Hopefully, I can be obedient when He tells me!!!
To God be the glory!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?