Friday, January 22, 2016

God is with us!

Exodus 3:10-12a (NKJV)
10 "Come now, therefore,
and I will send you to Pharaoh
that you may bring My people,
the children of Israel, out of Egypt."
11 But Moses said to God,
"Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh,
and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?"
12 So He (God) said, "I will certainly be with you..."
++++++++++++++
Here at the burning bush, God spoke to Moses and told him to go to Egypt
and lead His people out of bondage. In this passage and the following
verses, Moses gave several excuses for not being the man to do that.
God's answer was always the same: "I will be with you ..."
Oh, that we would remember that when He gives us directions in living!
If God sends us on a mission, He will be with us! Rather it is to the
uttermost part of the earth, or to the next door neighbor in ministry,
when God sends, He goes before us to prepare the way, and He goes with
us to direct the way and enable us to accomplish His purpose.
We should need no other assurance except: "I will be with you!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?