Monday, August 08, 2016

Retirement???

Psalm 71:17-18 (NKJV)
17 O God, You have taught me from my youth;
And to this day I declare Your wondrous works.
18 Now also when I am old and gray headed,
O God, do not forsake me,
Until I declare Your strength to this generation,
Your power to everyone who is to come.
+++++++++++++++++
Here is a reminder that in God's service, there is no retirement.
There may be some shifting of gears along the way, but all of us
are called to share His love, as long as we have breath to do so.
So, gray hair, no hair, young,
or wherever you are along the time line,
lets be faithful in sharing the love of God with every one in our lives!
That is God's plan to pass the word to the next generation!
Remember, the goal is His glory!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?