Saturday, October 06, 2018

Wait for the LORD!

Psalm 27:11-14 (NASB)
11 Teach me Your way, O LORD,
And lead me in a level path
Because of my foes.
12 Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries,
For false witnesses have risen against me,
And such as breathe out violence.
13 I would have despaired
unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD
In the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the LORD.
+++++++++++++++++++++
    When one trusts in the LORD, it does not guarantee that there will
not be enemies.
    It means that even when we are attacked, God will be there to
deliver us!
    Wait for the LORD, Take courage. Wait for the LORD!
    Keep Him in your focus! Don't focus on the enemy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?