Thursday, November 15, 2018

More THANKS

Psalms 57:7-10 (NASB)
7 My heart is steadfast,
O God, my heart is steadfast;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises!
8 Awake, my glory!
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
9 I will give thanks to You,
   O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to You
   among the nations.
10 For Your lovingkindness is
   great to the heavens
And Your truth to the clouds.
+++++++++
    During this month we will have Thanksgiving Day. For the psalmist,
every day was for thanksgiving. Hopefully we too, take time each day to
give thanks.
    Besides giving thanks to God, perhaps take time to write a note of
thanksgiving to someone in your life, past or present.
    Glorify God in all you do!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?