Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Worthy of Praise!

2 Samuel 22:1-4, 50 (NASB)
1 And David spoke the words of this song to the LORD in the day that the
LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of
Saul.
2 He said,
"The LORD is my rock and
my fortress and
my deliverer;
3 My God,
my rock, in whom I take refuge,
My shield and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold and my refuge;
My savior, You save me from violence.
4 "I call upon the LORD,
who is worthy to be praised,
And I am saved from my enemies.
...
50"Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations,
And I will sing praises to Your name.
+++++++++
    David reflected on God's deliverance and expresses his praise to
Him. These verses start a long chapter of praise and thanksgiving. As
you can, continue to read.
    As we see David's praise let's take time to reflect on God working
in our lives and give Him praise.
    As we praise Him, we are mindful of our continued need for
deliverance, personally and as a nation. So as we praise Him, we pray
for His continued deliverance and our submission!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?