Monday, January 27, 2020

SEEN BY GOD!

Exodus 3:7-8 (NASB)
7  The LORD said, "I have surely seen the affliction of My people who
are in Egypt, and have given heed to their cry because of their
taskmasters, for I am aware of their sufferings.
8  "So I have come down to deliver them ...."
+++++++++++++++++++++
    As I read this today, I noticed that the words "I have .... seen" 
are underlined. The setting is Moses' call at the burning bush. God has
seen the sufferings of His people and has come down to send Moses to
lead them to deliverance.
    As I reflect on this, I am mindful that whatever trouble we go
through, God sees us and He desires to deliver us. Two ideas follow.
First, in this case God chose to use Moses as the agent of deliverance.
Even so, in our troubles, often God sends a friend to minister to us.
And just as often, in our troubles, we absent ourselves from places
where that friend might be. So, lets not isolate ourselves in trouble.
God sees and wants to deliver us.
   The second thought: I may be the one who God sends to a friend. So
as we seek to know God's will for us, lets not miss the opportunity to
be the agent of deliverance!
    Just remember: God sees your trouble, hears your cry for help, and
sends a deliverer

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?